Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

February News

February- not much to tell this month. The kids have been excited about the days that the weather has been nicer. They have been spending all the time possible outside on their scooters. Lots of bumps,bruises,and scrapes, but nothing serious.

Andrew is loving his new freedom of being allowed to go upstairs on his own. He loves playing with the train table. I think he just loves the freedom of being on his own sometimes. He is still a little torpedo. He runs full tilt at everything he does. He is hungry all of the time. If he doesn't get his food when he wants it he turns into a little monster!!!!

I don't have any new pictures right now, but as soon as I do I will be sure to share!
I hope everyone is having a good winter, staying warm and well. Spring is coming soon! Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment