Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2010

FRENCH BREAD I FINALLY DID IT!

I finally succeeded. I finally got my groove back.
I guess I need to start taking pics. It was so beautiful, aroumatic and glorious.
You just don't know how excited it made me to make a perfect, make that two perfect loave of whole wheat french bread.
The smell of yeast bread baking is just intoxicating.
Its one of my very favorite smells I do believe.
So hopefully the streak will continue.

On other fronts,
This week I had my 9th wedding anniversary with my husband Jason.
I want to take a few minutes to tell everyone, in case you didn't already know, a little bit about this man.
He is the most selfless person I have ever met.
He put my needs above his almost every single time.
He loves unconditionally, he supports me, he lifts me up, he shows me how to Love my Lord through his Example.
He has been beyond amazing these last years as I have been sick.
He as run a houshold, worked full time, taken care of the kids, done laundry, cleaned, cooked, taken care of me...and more.
All without complaint.
All with a smile on his face.
All with LOVE in his heart.
It truley amazes me. I don't know if I could have been so selfless, such an amazing servant if the tables were turned.
He is truley the best father, has been from Day 1.
I know so many of you have seen him alone with my kids time and time again. He is amazing isn't he?
Thank you Jason for being the most amazing, caring, loving, selfless husband in the world.
I love you and am so blessed to have been given you as my husband.

Tonight we get to have a night away. Some alone time! Yeah!
So I sign off now to go and get ready to spend a day/night out with my man!

No comments:

Post a Comment