Saturday, January 10, 2009

VIEWER BE WARE...DOGGIE BITE PHOTOS

I have been meaning to post these pics for a while. A little before Xmas my friend Dawn's son called us and told us his friends dog had bitten him. We hurried and met him at the ER.
Graham of course was rough housing with Scottie (the dog) and got himself bitten on the ear. Thanks to the dogs large overbite his ear did not get completley bitten off!!!!!
KIDS BE CAREFUL WITH DOGS! THEY BITE!
Graham, here are your pics! You made my blog! You are in the big leagues now boy.





No comments:

Post a Comment