Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

Micah 6:8

                                                  
So I read a blog called Home Sanctuary now and again. I went there today and she had a daily devotion of sorts centered around Micha 6:8., Finding God's Will.
I think she made some wonderful points.
It made me think.
I felt it was written for me almost, though I am sure most who read it will feel the same.
It encouraged me to meditate on this verse.

I really encourage any of you that read this to visit her blog, HOME SANCTUARY, and read this one!
At the very least, copy this verse down and think on it this week.

We want to ask what is your will for me, what am I to do, what what what??????-- so often!!!!!

This verse points us directly to His will for us is RIGHT NOW, at this moment... 
to act justly
 to love mercy,
 and to walk humbly with our God.

This is what he requires of us. This is ALWAYS the answer.
The focus should ALWAYS be on HIM, and as such to act justly, love mercy, and of course to walk humbly with our God day in and day out ALWAYS is the answer.

So that is some of what I think and I have to say fills me with profound peace. I have been through some rocky years, and to know that His will is always the same ...WOW. Not that these three things are easy, NOT AT ALL. But to know that this is what is required of me. This is always the answer.
Today and tommorow, and when I am 90 he will always require me to act justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with my Lord. That is always his will for me. It never changes.


No comments:

Post a Comment