Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

Its the Big Job Interview...Part II

I have the big part II of my interview today!!! I have high hopes that I may actually have a job again after today. Yeah!!!!!! I am very psyched about this one. It just seems so perfect for me!
Please God help me to remain CALM and COLLECTED...to be exactly what he is looking for...to just FIT....it seems like you are making all the pieces finally fall into place, like you guided me to this place. I don't want to get my hopes up too much...So helpt me to, again, be CALM..and to keep trusting in you LORD...100%....you have brought us through this whole journey..you will take us the rest of the way!!!
OK...He ( the boss) just called...JACHO just walked in..THE DREADED joint commission, the accrediting commission...so I am guessing my interview will not happen today =( He says he will call later today when he knows what his schedule is going to look like. He definatley wants to meet with me this week. WE SHALL SEE>>>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment