Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2008

SAVE THE TA-TAs


October is over....Breat Awarness Month....but I found this pic...actually it was sent to me from my bestest friend in the whole world Becky ( LOL BECK)....SO this is a shout out to all you women, well to everyone...Everybody out there is connected to this..We all have either ourselves, sisters, mothers, wives, friends...someone who this very day could be growing a CANCER in her BREAST....FinDinG it EARLY is tHe BEST way to SAVE THE TA-TAS!!!! It really is the best..its not just verbage...
PREVENTION IS THE BEST TREATMENT!!!!!!!
SO send this pic to all your LoVeD OnES...You Gals FeEL YoUR BoObBiEs toNigHT...HubBiES...HELP uS RemEmBER...Our Lives are so hectic. When it actually touches you, through a friend, a family member, or you....thats not when to start caring..NOW IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LETS ALL START NOW AND SAVE THE TA-TAS!!!!!!
Becky ( I know she won't mind me sharing...a lot of you know) is 30...my age...has gone through surgery, chemo,loosing hair,major pain,lethargy,being sick all the time, now facing WEEKS of RaDiAtIoN....LymphandoPathy for the rest of her life, may not be able to have her own children....and she is ALIVE...SHe is FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT....I know she would be the first to say...FEEL THOSE BOOBIES.....don't wait for the yearly doctor visit...It may be too late...
THIS CAN STRIKE ANYONE ANYTIME.....
Everyone reading this please go to http://www.thebreastcancersite.com
and just visit the site...Each time someone visits the site another free mammagram is givin to the underprivalaged for free!!!! They need the support!!!!! THe advertisers who pay for the mammagrams base what they give on how many hits the site recieves!!! Thanks for helping in the cause....I just wanted to get all that out!!!!
It is just so very important and I know I took it for granted, my health...until Becky.....it could have been me....I wish it was...I wish I could do this for her...But I know taking care of myself is one thing that I can do for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment