Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

HE is.....

We often find ourselves asking What does He want???? What do I do next??? Am I on the right track????
I find that this Verse is one of my Favs....What he wants of us never changes. What do you do?
Act Justly
Love Mercy
 and 
Walk Humbly with your GOD.





I like to keep this one close by. You could spend weeks on this verse, or you could break it down to three simple Rules. What God wants from us NEVER CHANGES. because He never changes, He is the same  yesterday, today, and Forever.   
Today I want to talk a little bit about #3,
Walk Humbly with your God.
If we break this down, what does this mean? He wants to be a part of our daily life, to wake up with us, to do chores with us, and to just BE with us. We need to invite him in, talk to him all day long throughout your day. We need to spend our day finding ways to Praise Him, Praise Him, Praise Him for Anything and Everything you think of during the day. 

I have started a PRAISE LIST, basically names and  attribbutions  of God. As I read through THE BOOK, I write down every reference that fits my Praise List. If I am out and about one come to me I write it down when I come home....

He is...


He is my Savior.
He is my Redeemer.
He is my Healer.
He is my Protector.
He is my Comforter.
He is my Everything.
He is my Rock.
He is my Strength in Weakness.
He is my Leader.
He is my Provider.
He is Graceful.
He is Faith.
He is True.
He is Good.
He is Peace.
He is Love.
He is Just.
He is Powerful.
He is Great.
He is Awesome.
He is Excellent.
He is Wisdom.
He is Changeless.
He is Merciful.
He is Almighty.
He is Righteous.
He is the God who sees ME.
He is Sovereign.
He is Majestic.
He is All-Knowing.
He is the Director.
He is All-Wise.
He is True.
He Is Pure.
He is Sinless.
He is Radiant.
He us the God most High.
He is Magnificent.
He is Worthy.
He is my Creator.
He is my Redeemer.
He is my Truth.
He is the lifter of my head.
He is the All Sufficient One
He is my Savior God.
He is my Hope.
He is the Son of the Living God.
He is  my Resurrection,
He is the Holy Spirit.
He is the light of the world.
He is the Lord of Lords
He is the King of kings.
He is my Authority.
He is my Restorer.
He is my consuming Fire.
He is my Stronghold in the days of Trouble
He is my Resting Place
He is my Refiner
He is my Deliver
He is my refuge in the storm
He is my Over-comer.
He is my Peace.
He is the Bread of LIfe.
He is my Fortress.
He is my Everlasting Father.
He is my shade from the heat.
He is my Counselor.
He is the Author of my Faith
He is my Rewarder
He is my Shield
He is my Purifier.
He is my Sustainer
He is the Sovereign Lord
He is my Salvation.
He is slow to anger
He is Perfect.
He is with you always.

As I find these or think of these I connect verses to them as I go. Right now as I read for the bible I look mainly for two things, Ways He is Praised, and anything about PRAYER. This is my area of study now. I am compiling quite a long list, keep adding to it and adding verses to each one.... I think this will be an incredible resource is the days ahead for me, and perhaps for me to share with my LPC gals some day down the road if I ever lead a class... God has been talking with me about this subject....I am faithfully praying and seeking His advise.
I am not a teacher. I am a RN. I am a comforter, a crisis management guru, and great one on one teacher medically speaking..... But I keep feeling this tug.... He keeps whispering to me..... I will wait in prayer for the answer to this one......

If anyone reads this and has any attributes or Names of God that we could add to the list PLEASE share.... I am going be working on this project, well forever probably... Do you ever run out of things about HIM, or ways to praise Him???

No comments:

Post a Comment