Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2008

I HAVE A START DATE FINALLY!!!!!

I am excited to report to all that have been following/praying for me and the JOB HUNT...job wait...etc.... I am very pleased to announce that I have a start date- JANUARY 12,2008 WAHOO!!!
(Home Health on call weekend nights for those of you who didn't know--I have known about this job for weeks, but did not know when it would start--its a new job that they are forming- I will be answering pages from patients with problems, fixing problems over the phone, going to sites if unable to fix on phone)
So the next step---I will have to do up to 8 weeks of Training durning the week. So I am gonna need help. They want me to learn all the ins and outs before I go to my weekend Job. AHHHHHH!!!
But I knows its the right job for my family. So it will work out.
Anyone that can help. please let me know. I am wanting to work 3-4 days a week. I will drop kids off at school. Just need afternoon help...and people to keep Andrew On Tuesdays or Thursdays pretty much all day. I know its a lot. Jason, my parents, inlaws are going to help. I know I have relied on friends so much over the last year. I know that God will provide though. God has been so GOOD this year to my FAMILY! the fact that I am able to say that, that I am saying that- WOW! but I truley believe it! I DO! God provides for his lambs.

No comments:

Post a Comment